Settled in 1883, Arlington Heights, Ohio, in Hamilton
county, is 3 miles north of Cincinnati, Ohio at latitude 39.215N x
longitude -84.455W and is 554 feet above sea level.
The village has a total area of 0.3 square miles (0.7 km²).
Known as the 'Village between the lanes' because Interstate 75 north and south bound lanes are routed around the village.
As of the year 2000 census, 899 people lived in Arlington Heights.